Saturday, November 28, 2009

Creeped out at New Moon

I took eldest and her cousin to go see New Moon tonight. The movie was wonderful!! I loved it.. just what I needed and just as one of the reviews I read had said I spent half the movie going he's just 16.. he is just 16. During the movie I got kinda creeped out as I looked around and saw that 75% of the ppl at the theater were women usually in twos or threes my MOTHERS age!!!!! All audible gasped when Jacob took his shirt off for the first time. EWWW!! Not that I blame them though. What really terrified me was the two tween's I was supervising spent the 30 min drive back home discussing who was hotter Jacob or Edward, who was hotter of all the wolf pack and who was the hottest Vampire. SIGH. Up until tonight Eldest has SWORN that boys still have cooties and are disgusting. I'll just hope that she continues to just drool over the guys on the Movies and not the ones in real life!!! Right now they are holed up in the playroom for thier sleep over glued to the TV screen watching Twilight for the millionth time. Oh well. I suppose they do have to grow up. Just not so fast.

No comments: