Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving


After writing and deleting SEVERAL times i think i'm just going to list the things I am Thankful for.


God for his love and fogvieness
My husband
my children
my family though they are far they are in my heart and thoughts every day
my friends cause they are the best in the world
my husbands contract getting renewed
having a good relationship with eldest's mother
having a roof over my head and food in my pantry
having the luxury to stay home with my girls
getting to listen to my girls treat each other like sisters should
having a heart full of love and generousity
i know it seems short and there are so many other things I didn't mention but my and my little girls are going to go relax and have a movie night and snuggle and eat pizza in bed.


To everyone who can't be with Family tomorrow. Know that you are in my thoughts and someone out there loves and misses you too!!

No comments: