Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Princess and the Pirate


once there was a beautiful princess...



The Dread Pirate Randi is looking for a viciam...
                         The dreaded pirate captured the poor princess....







The Princess is VERY scared! HELP ME SUPER RO!!


























              


is that a cry for help I hear?











 Hip hip hip and away I go!!!!























Here I come to save the day!!!


































Super Ro runs to save the Princess taking the dread Pirate Randi by surprise....





The Dread pirate Randi will NEVER Surrender!























Super Ro will not either..

























Super Ro defeats the dread Pirate Randi!!















Now I must do my Super Ro dance while singing OKLAHOMA! 





















 Thank You Super Ro!! 


No comments: