Sunday, November 8, 2009

Chickens with their head's cut off!!

We went to Nana's house today to celebrate the birthday of one of the girl's Aunts. It was a blast.  It was such a nice day that I talked the girls into going bike riding in front of Nana's house. By the way I have fallen in love with Grumpa's bike it was a Electra Townie. Since i finsihed growing and developed knee problems I haven't been able to ride bikes but let me tell you I found a bike that was MADE for me. now to just convince Tim I need a 1,000 bike! Not gonna happen but I can dream right? Anyways after the girls got bored i suggested that we teach Nanna and our Aunt how to play Chicken in the middle. We had so much fun!! We made a new rule that you have to dance like a chicken when you get stuck in the middle. It added a whole new element of fun and laughter to the nonsisical game that is Chicken In The Middle. We were so loud laughing and joking with one another that Grumpa even came out to see what was going on. Auntie's BF came and ate dinner with us and Tim and I enjoyed watching him get grilled by Grumpa and tortured by the girls. So far he's taking it well.. we'll will just have to see where his intentions lay. But it was a great day and a good start to the week!

No comments: