Tuesday, November 10, 2009

To those who will not hear (old from Myspace)


Can you be a man PLEASE.

Quit calling me and whining.


If you can't stand up for your
rights.
Don't cry to me.


Someone has to get through to
you.


I can't.

I'm tired of hurting for those
you,
love and those who love you.


In this place you can not be
nice.


They are not your
friend.


They do not want you.

I'm the only person to stand with to
you.


I can not be your only
support.


Be a man.

Stand up for whats right to
you.


When you give in you show him that
you don't care.


Will you see the pain in his
eyes?


They will shut you out.

He needs you.
What will you do for
him?



You have to decide what is important.

You HAVE TO FIGHT FOR
HIM.


Why is this hard to
understand?


I would sell my soul for
them.


You just bend and take
it.


You will not listen.

I will continue to cry.

I will pray he will understand why
you give in.


I will pray for you to have faith and
courage.


Perhaps praying is all I can
do.


You will not hear my
words.


They will not find your
heart.


They will not find your
head.



No comments: