Monday, February 8, 2010

Superbowl and a naked baby

As usual I forgot to post over the weekend. So here is my catch up. Saturday I worked at WiseScrappers while Big Daddy and Grandparents took the girls to the schools Carnival they had a blast!! Middlest came by Wise and worked to work on her Valentines Box and told me all about all the cool stuff she got to do. Then after work I had a dinner with Ms. Kitty (who we snuck out of the hospital) and Mrs. Tea and her kiddos. We went to Po' Boys cause Ms. Kitty had never had a Po'boy!! WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO???? It was sooooooooo good! And even though it's not Fat Tuesday yet I gave in and bought a King Cake. Ohh it was soo good!! I have to say it was the best king cake I've EVER had! Well except for mine :) So the next morning We are getting ready to go take our couple's pictures (big Daddy and mine's Valentines gift to eachother). Big Daddy gives the girls a piece of king cake to tide them over until we are finished with pictures. Well babygirl still half asleep startes babbling about a naked man being in her cake. She almost ate the naked man. Finally it dawns on me that she found the baby in the cake and I have to explain it wasn't a naked man but a baby and it means she gets good luck all year. So we get out to do our pictures and freeze our hineys off and go out for breakfast. Middlest gets hot chocolate and when it comes it is this huge coffee cup that is spilling over. She is giggling calling it her Hot chocolate Volcano. Finally it is SuperBowl time and being a girl my favorite part is my momma's Chicken wings and Daddys pink dip. oh and I suppose the commericals are up there to. I really could care less about the game I'm just there for the wings :) The commericals this year were odd to say the least. I got a kick out of a few of the and were kinda wierded out by others. ... what was with the naked guy one? Anyways that was my exciting weekend!! and yes I've had A LOT of caffinated tea today!! But in my defence during the first part the snow gave me a headache and the second part well I "forgot" to take my water cup with me to go see Ms. Kitty and what choice did I have but to get tea at MCD's hehehehe so anyways now i'll be up all night and you might get even more really odd blabbering on blogs from me... we'll just have to see won't we...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you forgat to mention that we had a lot of fun laughing at eachother and wispering to each other during our shoot. It was a great couples activity dispite the cold.