Monday, February 15, 2010

adventures in sourdough day 5

Well i forgot to take pictures before I divided the mixture and then fed Steve. Steve would be the name a follower from FB recommended and the children ruled it must be so. I think it mostly had to do with the man with picked Steve. Regardless. Steve it is. Steve looked pretty much the same he did yesterday. Middlest said it smells like yuck. And it does. haha However I apoligize for the pictures. I was busy making .....
King Cake!! I wasn't sure it was going to turn out well since it didnt rise so much. HOWEVER once I put it in the oven it EXPLODED! So we will have that to look foward to tomorrow.. especially since they have cancled school tomorrow...again... for 1/2 and inch of snow. We better get a ton tonight thats all i'm going to say!!
sincerely,
going crazy here

No comments: