Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Catcher in the Rye

So J.D. Salanger died last week. Mom and I discussed how neither of us has read Catcher in the Rye. She asked why I never read it. Well those of you who know me really well know that I am a conspiricy FREAK. Well The reason was the whole ConsipicyTheory movie thing. That THEY track who buys that book. So for some strange only me know why reason i have stayed as far away from that book as possible. Well today at Barnes and Noble my mother bought it for me on her CREDIT CARD!!!! THEY are soo going to come kill my mother now. She thinks I was calling her a lot before.. Just wait.. it's going to be like a million times a day now!! Truely. I am worried about even reading it!! What if i get my fingerprints or DNA on it?! Will they come get me too.. What about if the girls touch it?! Holy Crap.. why did I let her buy it~!!! See and you guys thought I was sane!!!

1 comment:

Living the G life! said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! One of the million reasons I love you!