Thursday, December 17, 2009

my big daddy

I love my husband he is the sweetest man in the world. Thurdays are my favorite days because that is the day I work. Today I didnt work though I was needed at my mothers house to supervise the work men while she was at a Dr.s appt. HOWEVER Big daddy has this new thing at work called a flex schedule ( i think). As long as he works 40 hours and is there from 8-3 (i think) they can set when they come in to work. This means on Thursdays he gets home early to get the school age girls off the bus gets house work done ( and yes he volunterrly does house work!!) and gets supper started. I love it because for one day during the week I feel spoiled. I walk in the door at the house is nice and I didnt have to clean it and dinner is cooking or finished. He comes up with odd meals sometimes but when you are not cooking it, it really doesn't matter as long as it's warm and tastes good going down. Anyways it is time for to feed me and after a long day of supervisng the workers and a three year old in a tiny sunroom I could use a warm relaxing dinner. BTW did I also tell you he is taking a long lunch to go to Middlest's Christmas party tomorrow so I can help my mom out again? I love Big Daddy *sigh* there is just something about a man who doesn't put his job over his girls.

No comments: