Monday, December 14, 2009

Cake pops = Epic Failure

The cake pops were supposed to be soo easy. One cake mix and one can of frosting and then melting chocolate and sticks. HA They kicked our butts. I don't know what we did wrong but we sure messed them up good. The ones that didn't slide down the stick crumbled into pieces.  The girls decided that while this was fun we'd make something else instead. Big Daddy took one look at the kitchen and took us all out for dinner AFTER we washed off all the candy. I love this man!!
  After dinner Big Daddy thought he had convinced me that it would be a lot better for everyone if I just let this one go and do something else. He now pleads insanity. He apparently forgot who he was married to. I HATE it when things don't go right I HAVE to keep trying and trying until i get the desired results. I know isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over expecting different results? Well yes it is HOWEVER I KNOW I can make this work I'm just not sure how at the moment. I still have a chocolate cake mix and Chocolate frosting left so while he is at work tomorrow and can not ban me from the kitchen (for my own good or so he says) Babygirl and I will try the cake balls/ pops again. This time we will concur them... if only i could figure out why they kept sliding down. I figure the reason some cracked was maybe some were to dry but the sliding down would imply they were to heavy so wouldn't adding more frosting just make them worse? Who knows.. the only things I get off the net are THEY ARE SOOO EASY.. humph. Stupid heads.

No comments: