Tuesday, January 19, 2010

seafood, playdates, and HOCKEY

This was a bust weekend!! My brother and his wife came into town on Thursday. On Friday to celebrate Gramma and Auntie's birthday we had a HUGE seafood dinner. I'm talking Scallops, King Crab legs, Shrimp Scampi, Hot boiled Shrimp and Cold Shrimp ohhh we were sooo full. Good thing eveyone wore thier fat pants cause after that dinner as if we had much room left mom had made German Chocolate cake, and Apple cake. UHH let me tell you what I didn't eat much the next day. Speaking of Saturday we had the girls best friends come over and play. It's been a long time since I had a baby in the house and while Baby A isn't really a baby anymore she is more a baby than my baby (sniff sniff). Babygirl and Eldest played Farm and chased the doggie with Baby A. Middlest and Middlest played dress up and barbies and games and so many other things, They of course had thier usual IM NOT YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE times but who doesn't when you have two little girls playing together. Big Daddy took them to go see Cloudy With and Chance for Meatballs, they had so much fun!! Babygirl and Baby A stayed here with me and we all took naps. It was so cute to see my babygirl trying so hard to help mommy take care of her bestest friend. She has been waiting so long for baby A to be big enough to play with. That night we went to see HAVOC HOCKEY the girls LOVE hockey. LOVE IT!! We had SOOOOO much fun!  Seeing Big Daddy and his girls line dancing just made the evening even better! Sunday we had brunch with the family and Middlest had Gumbo Waffles and ate the WHOLE thing. Then we came home and took a loooong nap the PERFECT weekend. I know I always say that but every weekend I spend with my family IS a perfect weekend!

No comments: