Monday, January 4, 2010

I know this sounds sexist

Since my Mac baby broke i've been stuck using Big Daddy or the Girls PC's. I am going to say once again my Name is Rachael and I am a MAC!!!! I hate Pc's they are slow and freeze up all the time! So here is my thought about them and yes i know it is sexist and funny coming from a woman. PC's are women you push the buttons and they either get mad and shut down on you or they freeze up. MAC's are men you push the buttons and they do whatever you ask them to willingly. Like I said hugely sexist but still, they do act like that. Yes I know someone just snorted coffee, water, or tea all over thier keyboard after reading that. I need my MAN back!! and I'm not talking about Big Daddy, although he did send me this really sweet email from work about how much I mean to him. Today is the LAST day of Christmas break!! Time has flown past, usually I can't wait for everyone to go back to school and work but this year... i don't want it to end. Give me another week and I might change my mind though.  Right now i'm considering homeschooling maybe it's because almost all my friends either are going to or do homeschool. Maybe it's becuase I love my little ladies. We'll see how I feel at the end of the day with all three girls all day long in our tiny little house. :) For now BE SAFE AND BUNDLE UP IT IS COLD OUT THERE!!!

No comments: