Sunday, September 13, 2009

more Marrige thoughts

I've been doing a lot of thinking about marriages.. I know not a big surprise. After having been through a bad and painful marriage, Its makes me hurt knowing loved ones are going through something so similar. Marriage isn't just a garentee of steady you know what. You can't lead separate lives and expect that it will all work out and be fine. Marriage is special you work together and support each-other. You live your lives together. Holding each-other up. through good and bad sickness and health. Not everyone is perfect but you learn to deal with each others misgivings. Divorce rates are on the rise.. How do we fix this??? People don't know how to be married. Last week I saw amazing examples of LOVE, where has that kind of love dissapered to in our lives? Why is it that the only examples of love we see are in movies? Have we not been taught how to be married and how to love? I have depressed myself now so I think I'm going to go kiss my husband and tell him that I love him then go tell my babies that I love them too.

No comments: