Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gone Fishin'

Today Tim and Pookie Boo and myself took the little girls fishing for the second time. It went we caught lots of little fishies.. the oldest little girl actually cast her line and reeled in her own little fish.. and it was little. But she had TONS of fun. The youngest however loves fishing for all of 10 min which is to be expected since she is 3. Her favorite thing was digging in the worms.. Why.. the only thing I can think of is she likes digging in dirt, I don't even want to discuss how badly she smelled! Fishing with little girls isn't for the faint of heart. It's a lot of my bobber is moving.. no it's not or that's because you are moving your pole. You gotta love the things you do for your kids. Especially since I hate fish. I love the relaxing atmosphere of the actually fishing but I REALLY hate fish! Soon it started raining which was not unexpected so we had to bring the boat in, BUT Pookie Boo promised us BBQ'd chicken. Nobodies BBQ is better than our Pookie Boo!! We had the promised chicken, bbq'd potatoes and corn on the cob. We all left the table so full you had to roll us away. This was like Thanksgiving full. We have the best Pookie Boo in the world!!

No comments: