Monday, March 15, 2010

Eldest

ugh.
This is so bad.
She just mixed milk, Kiwi, apple and pumpkin pie spices.
and NOW she is freezing it. I would wonder where she gets it from
except that i know. Ms. Duckie. She is sooo guilty. Eldest eats Ice cream from the carton..
whose fault. Ms. Duckie. I have tried so hard to turn our dear child into a lady.
This is what happens at her mother's house. But I love her for it.
See Eldest is a lot like me and a lot like her mother. She has a wild rock and roll trouble making smart mouthy side

And a very lady like loving side.

She loves her sisters (most of the time) and she cares so deeply about those close to her.
Even though she solves NCIS before I do and makes the most disgusting creations I can think of she is the most perfect 11 year old I have ever met. I love her so much. I thank God everyday she chose me. 

No comments: