Friday, March 19, 2010

2am

Im not usually to keen on being up at two am, but this morning just feels diffrent. Possibly because I slept half the day. Its so quiet. I can hear Genesis and Indiana shuffling around and I can even hear one of the girls talking in thier sleep. Now that is kinda funny. Its probably Riley, my mother said I never shut up even when I was sleeping.
Seriously though being up tonight reminds me of when the girls were newborns. They would wake up in the middle of the night and we would bundle the girls in the car and drive around. Sometimes we would go to Krispy Kreme and wait for them to open other times we would have a picnic breakfast and watch the sun come up from the mountians (or what they call mtns). Van Morrison is softly sining in the background. My soul is fed. I came across these REALLY old pictures of the girls..

This was eldest and middlest back when they were best buds and inseprable. and yes I know I spelled that wrong.  Middlest was 2 1/2 and Eldest was 5 or 6 . Now they would never admit to walking this close to eachother :)

This is the girls same age about the same time 'cept that little baby is my now biggwrl.
Seeing these pictures makes me think it's time for another baby. However until we find out about Big Daddy's job Thats prolly not going to happen.

No comments: