Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GREAT STRIDES

It's time for the GREAT STRIDES walk. Phew. i'm sooooo excited.
Please don't forget to donate money to support Cystic Fibrosis!!!
I will be posting tons of Pictures!!
I am going to be making T-shirts for us all!!!
Cystic fibrosis is the most prevalent genetic disease in the United States. Advances continue to be made in finding a cure, but your help is needed now - more than ever - to help keep up the momentum of this life-saving research. Too many young lives depend on this vital research to let it go unfunded!


GREAT STRIDES is the Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Foundation's largest and most successful national fundraising event. This year, I'm walking in the GREAT STRIDES event at the 2010 Huntsville - Bridge Street Mall site on 05/02/2010. Please help me meet my fundraising goal of $50.00 by sponsoring me. You'll feel confident in knowing that your generous gift is used efficiently and effectively: nearly 90 cents out of every dollar you contribute goes directly toward supporting research and specialized care that improves the quality of life for those with CF. And, it's tax-deductible.

Making a donation is easy and secure! Just click on the link below to make a donation to my fundraising page. Any amount you can donate is greatly appreciated!

Donating to GREAT STRIDES is such a simple and effective way for you to show your support for this important cause. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of those with CF! Once again, thank you for supporting the mission of the CF Foundation!

• View My Personal Invitation!

• Visit the CF Foundation Web Site

If you encounter a problem with a link, please visit my GREAT STRIDES Home Page at http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/RachaelHardin! NOTE: If link looks broken, cut and paste ENTIRE link into address bar. If you are presented with a "Find A Walker" page, enter my first and last name and click on "Find Walker." Then click "View Walker" by my name in the results list to go to "My GREAT STRIDES Home Page."



Thank you,

Rachael

No comments: