Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween is coming


I finally finished babygirls Halloween coustume..woohoo only two more to go!! Her costume consists of a left over pair of red tights, hand me down combat boots, a black leotard from the dress up box, a few fabric scraps for the cape and emblem, and a pair of little boy superhero boxers that I ripped the stitching and made into a skirt. Total cost 9.00$ The amount of fun she has being a " real" superhero:  Priceless....unless she jumps off of Sissys' bunk beds.

 I spent all morning sewing today and forgot to clean the house. hah Then I went to the store and cleaned. Why is it always easier and more fun to clean someone elses house????? Maybe after I go to bed the cleaning elves will come, but I wont hold my breathe. Pork loin tomorrow... apples and pork go really well together hmmmm... stay tuned for more apple recipies. I still have 1 1/2 bushels of apples left.

No comments: