Friday, May 14, 2010

My Hockey Star


                                                  
From her very first hockey game my Middlest has wanteed to be a hockey player.
For some kids it's not a surprise, but with my little angel the passion just grew.
You'd have to understand my little girl, she's a lover not a fighter. She rarely hits her sisters prefering to use her words instead. She is a lot like her mommy. Books not sports (with the exception of hockey) are her thing. When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday... all she wanted was Hockey stuff. She was gonna play hockey this year. I was lucky to find a class for her age group no equipment or ice skating experiance needed!!! So She got hockey classes for her birthday. Grawmpa and Mommy could not have been more happy.



Gwampa used to play hockey so he came to see her first class and show her how to properly put on her skates.  Also to give her a pep talk about being a Big Hockey Girl.


I Love this Picture she just looks like. yo dude sup.


SHE IS UP! Doesn't she loook so cute in her hockey gear and the pink?


She was warned about falling. And she fell A LOT but she did so good! I was very proud! I can't wait until next wednesday. However I think we are going to practice our skating before then.

No comments: