Friday, July 16, 2010

Whale Wars

Do any of you watch Whale Wars? I LOVEit!! It's a love hate relationship. I know why these people are doing what they do and I respect thier dedication. I think Paul Watson is a little off. But thats my opinon.
This weeks episode one of the Shonan Maru ships rammed the Ady Gil a boat new to this season. Holy cow if you watch the show you know how much smack is traded back and forth in the media and such.
The Whaling fleet says one thing
the Sea Shepard says another.
this time it's no exception
This is a repersentation of the Shonan Maru 2
a "research" ship in the whaling fleet.

This is the Ady Gill.

One is a lot bigger than the other.
The Shonan Maru 2 and the Ady Gil were involved in an altercation.
They (AG) were supposed to be annoying the Shonan Maru. The Shonan Maru hit them as in BROKE THE BOAT.
The Whaling fleet says the AG tried to ram them. I mean seriously come on. I know there are two sides to every story but look at the two boats. No one in their right might would do that! Freaking Crazy!
I cant wait for next weeks episode. no matter how dumb :P

No comments: