Saturday, June 19, 2010

Snake or.....

Yesterday I walked into my moms sunroom and noticed that one of her cat's had thrown up on the table. (gross i know but it gets worse) it was this long squigly line of cat barf. I decided just to leave it there until one of the kids came back inside ( cause isn't that what they are good for ??) Then about 15 min later mom is taking about the cats having hair balls and I mention the cat throw up and how one of the girls would get it when they came in. We went back to what we were doing her reading me sewing... i look up to see BigGwrl playing with stuff on the pool table... there were toys on the table.. then i hear snake.. is that a snake.. and i look up just as she is reaching out to touch.. I yell BIGGWRL NO!!! THATS CAT BARF!! she stops hand still extended .. turns her hand over and goes.. not a snake? I say no CAT BARF.. she looks at her hand and goes not a snake cat barf... RIGHT baby CAT BARF... then she looks back at her hand and says I fink I should wash my hands huh?? Yes.. babe.. So then she runs into the bathroom and I can hear her talking to herself.. YUCK. Silly BIGGWRL that was Cat Barf not a snake CAT BARF!! SILLY BIGGWRL!

Thank you for your time... you can shiver in horror now

2 comments:

Kat said...

ROFL! yuck yuck yuck =P

Kat said...

ROFL! yuck yuck yuck =P