Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 4

Day # 4




We had a rough night last night so we just took it easy this morning.

We hit up the local walmart for some yummy poweded sugar doughnuts

cause who can pass those up?

Then we hit the local park and let the girls run and play for an hour or so,

they LOVED LOVED LOVED it!

We then headed to my great Aunt and Uncles house. We had soo much fun!


We enjoyed getting to spend time with family that we hadn't seen in a long time.

After supper we headed to Springfield Il.  (updated: I forgot when i wrote this yesterday that we saw Wind Turbines!!!
. Tomorrow we will be going to the Cemetetary to visit

relatives and see where President Lincoln is "buried" and rub his nose. THEN we will head to Hannible

Mo. To see the Tom Sawyer landarks!!!! I am so excited!! The last time I went we were all young kiddos

and I was really sick so i dont remember much about it other than throwing up all over my

daddy. As for now.. i am falling asleep wirting this.

No comments: