Friday, July 29, 2011

the sounds of the night

You know how you have those nights where you just want to KILL someone? UGH.. Last night was soooooo like that. I have enough trouble sleeping through the night being pregnant then you add other junk on top of it and i'm gong to start getting ANGRY and you wouldn't like me when im angry.
So I am sound asleep at 1am when i start hearing a cricket. At first I thought it was BigDaddys new CPAP machine. The dang thing do so much that I convinced myself that MAYBE it has a noise thing built in to possibly cover the sound of the dang things hissing. NO. So I try to put a pillow over my head and roll over. But then Supernova decides hey momma is awake lets do gymnastics.. on her bladder! So i get up to go to the bathroom.  Well.. someone (BIG DADDY) forgot to put Indiana in the girls room last night so she starts barking.  So now i have a cricket, a dog barking, a hissing CPAP and a gymnast baby to deal with.  I climb back in bed and pull two pillows over my head and all that does is make me hot and start to sweat so i try to concentrate on the white noise of the fan over all the other stuff. Then what happens? Big Daddy rolls over and the seal on his mask leaks. I seriously wanted to strangle someone!! About 4(!!!) am I have finally managed to fall back asleep when BigDaddy decides to get up and turn on the light of his CPAP so he can disassemble it. THEN he turns on the bathroom light forgetting to shut the door. I think i said something nasty before i rolled over. but then Supernova has decided hey she's awake again!! Let's play some more! So i lay still and try to convince him im still asleep. It doesn't work I roll back over only to see this strange hulking figgure standing in the dark in front of my 2nd story window!! I scream and of course it's big daddy! his reply... did you know we have a cricket in here?! That was the point if i'd had the energy I might have actually harmed someone!

No comments: