Thursday, September 19, 2013

Because I love you

Because I love and care about you I am redirecting certain websites to this one. I want you to understand I blocked your favorite websites for your own good. It is so easy to get distracted. Trust me I KNOW.  I am so proud of how hard you work. if you need a break GO OUTSIDE. You can not get a break playing on the computer in your room. Go outside. Go play. The internet is an amazing thing its filled with so much but it can suck you in! Literately. Remember Dr. Who last season? There is so much you can learn from the internet, but there is more you can learn from life. from doing things. I dont want you to end up like so many others I see. I love that you enjoy doing things. Go do them. Dont sit here day dreaming.
I love you angel.
Momma

No comments: