Thursday, November 10, 2011

What I have learned from this experiance

After having had a really rough day and then finally reaching the point that my body just kind of collapsed in on itself and I was FINALLY able to pass out asleep, I have decided to make a list of things I have learned with this delivery/ recovery experiance. 

- Epidurals do not always work
- just when you think the pain can not get any worse.. it does... BUT if you keep pushing just when you think you have died it's over and there is relief.
- Even adults need to be asked things ovedr and over again
-  lactation consultanats give you formula nowdays... but it's specially formulated for breastfeeding
- letting people know you are upset is a good thing

 more later.... my pain pills are here and Im gonna go sleepy

No comments: