Thursday, March 5, 2009

I can't belive

I can't belive im a mommy
- I can't belive i had to stick my hand in a poop filled toilet because someone pooped then said she droped nail polish in the potty.
- I can't belive that after washing clothes for 4 straight days all day i still have clothes to wash.
- I can't belive a child would willingly smear vicks in thier hair
- I can't belive how much of a mess two little girls can make in one little room when left alone.
- I can't belive how much two dogs shed
- I can't belive how much two little girls can eat
-I can't belive i wipe snotty noses on my shirt
- i can't rember the last time i colored my hair
- I can't belive i wipe butts for a living
- I can't belive how many outfits 1 child can wear in a day
- I can't belive they used my makeup to paint with
- I can't belive the last theater movie i saw was Enchanted
- I can't belive how hard fourth grade math can be
-I can't belive how much one smile can mean
- I can't belive how much on giggle can cheer up your day
-I can't belive that I'm a mommy

No comments: