Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm up !! I'm up!!

I used to be such an early bird. I would jump out of bed a greet the day with such enthusisam. Some days I wonder what happened to me. Then I remember I had kids. When I was pregnate with Middlest I had morning sickness all day if I woke up early so I got in the habit of going to bed early and staying in bed until 10 or 11 am. The same happened with baby girl. I'd wake up throw-up then go back to bed and sleep it off. Then after I had the babies. I had the 7-2 shift which meant with both babies I sat up and rocked them and tended to them until 2am when Big Daddy would get up with them, although I would have to wake up long enough to feed them before going back to sleep. Then after they were out of that phase I guess it just stuck with me. Now if I have to get up it's one of those dragging me out of bed kinda things. Big daddy starts at 5am and keeps at about every 15 min. If he has to go in REALLY early he sets the alarm on the stove before he leaves knowing that I'd have to get out of bed to turn it off... that beeping is a pain!!! The only reason I bring this up is because last night my mom called to see if I could come and watch the workers while she went to the Seniors group ( she couldn't go last week). Big Daddy offered to go to the Kindergarten Christmas party since I couldn't..which meant he would have to go in to work EXTREAMLY early because he has MAN plans tonight and couldn't work late. So at 8pm last night I took my pills and surprisingly enough fell asleep. When the alarm went off at 5am I was up only slightly bouncing I mean seriously it IS 5am.  It was great to feel like that again. No I think i'd actually still rather be in my nice warm bed.

I also wanted to say a big Thank you to someone very special. I'm not sure he wants to be named so I'll call him " G". Your reading this means the world to me. After all you are doing to keep us safe it's the least I can do to provide you a little humor in your day. Now if I could only get Big Daddy to mail your care package.

No comments: